Sunday, September 30, 2007

tee hee...

I don't remember posing for this poem. damn that "other" Christopher Cunningham...

in actual publication news, my little NEXT EXIT book from KSE is scheduled for October 20th release. lemme know if you want one. support the small presses of the world where blisters and time clocks are more real than grant money and tenure...

speaking of small presses, check out sunnyoutside's David and Anna, fresh new Buffalo...ers. good photo of Dave's recent output too.

7 Comments:

Blogger j.b said...

dibs.

10:06 AM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

gotcha covered...

6:38 PM  
Blogger H. said...

Hope you know I have a standing order, sight unseen...

7:10 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

hosh, the good mr. shute is gonna send one your way fresh off the printer, so you are in good shape.

2:14 AM  
Blogger j.b said...

sweet...thanks, brother. you know i got me a growing collection of the complete works of CC. got one of HM, as well.

and ya'll get famous, i'm selling that shit on ebay, and retiring to the countryside in lavish comfort.
suck it, bitches! :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger H. said...

To hell with fame...just give me enough that I never have to work for anyone but myself...I'd be happy as all get out...

3:04 PM  
Blogger j.b said...

oh, i hear you brother. independent wealth: that's the goal. i fear it's unattainable, though... :)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>