Tuesday, July 15, 2008

get a bite...

or have a nibble.

I sent my subscription dough off today.

also, coming very soon will be my new KSE chap called In Gambler's Blood. it's due in August and cyn is taking the cover photo. it's a 'sound library' book informed by this music:



(plus other cuts from the same soundtrack) and will focus on poker players during a particular hand. I've played the game once or twice and hope to bring a freakish weird and strange perspective to one of my favorite things: dragging chips across felt. more info when available.

6 Comments:

Blogger j.b said...

got the first issue yesterday. amazing debut. Jeff did a mighty fine job.

you had two fine poems in there, too, CC. well done.

good to see the usual suspects, plus some new names, who were quite good. very nice.

9:33 AM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

yeah it's a beaut. thanks for the kind words.

just got mine today. the graziano poem is dandy, hell, there are a ton...

I'm gonna send jeff an email telling him he sucks though; dont' want him to get a big head...;)

11:59 AM  
Blogger j.b said...

yeah...i've always liked graz.

definitely...jeff is starting to get all arrogant and shit...bring 'im down to size, cc... :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff Fleming said...

I'd comment, but my head won't fit into your blog anymore!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Jeff Fleming said...

Oh, by the way, you guys MIGHT want to check out the nibble site, got some new "comments" up there you MIGHT be interested in...tee-hee

5:45 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

I've left my critique.

otherwise, the poems were damn fine and the issue was a beaut.

well done sir.

and is the bicycle named nibble?

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>