Saturday, December 16, 2006

gonna be moving soon...

our insane webmaster over at GPP Headquarters is adding a blog feature to the website, it's in its earliest stages at this point, but we hope to offer blogs to anyone who wants one under the GPP Banner, but especially to the GPP Poets and Operatives. some are already working on their blogs, j.b and mccreesh, most notably at this point. we will post over at the GPP Blog when we're up and running.

the blogs are WordPress based, a very fine system, and I hope to move all my posts, comments, links, everything over to the new blog soon. it is still called Upright Against The Savage Heavens and is under construction, so I will leave that link until we're fully operational.

more later...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

I'm Alan King, a writer living in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
I have a chapbook that I would love to trade for one of yours. Writing samples
are available at http://myspace.com/alanking81 and http://myspace.com/bustransfer.

If after reading the samples you are interested in swapping, please provide a mailing address for me to send a copy.

Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Until then,
Alan.

nyckencole@hotmail.com

4:05 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

thanks alan.

sure thing.

will send an email to the above addy.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>