Tuesday, November 07, 2006

again, VOTE!...

...and I figure I can do a lot better than that in Canada, without having to worry about being put in some kind of detention pen, as a dangerous anarchist heretic. Which I am, and I hope to get worse. If it comes down to a 'Which side are you on?' crunch, I think I'll go with the human beings. In clearer terms, I look forward to a split between the Corporate Nazis and the Desperate Freaks, with no middle ground...and, as much as I dread that kind of choice, it seems pretty clear and unavoidable. What do you think?...

Hunter S. Thompson, Woody Creek, Colorado; October, 1968

2 Comments:

Blogger H. said...

Perhaps now they'll realize they work for US...& politics is supposed to be about REPRESENTATION, not WINNING FOR NO GOOD GODDAMED REASON...

Feels good for a change...feels like we just might make it afterall...

7:48 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

WOO HOO..

AP says Webb wins VA and DEMS control BOTH houses.

deal with it.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>