Monday, April 02, 2007

old poem, new home...

Charles P. Ries wrote me and asked for a poem for an online mag he edits; I don't normally submit stuff online, don't really care for the transient and illusory nature of the intertubes world for literature, I write on a typer, but I had this one loaded in the computer and sent em off. here is the "issue:"

Passport Journal

there are some good poems wrapped around my crappy one, so read em all (and no, I'm not going with the one word moniker "Cunningham" now, so save Teh Funny).

and also, poetry-unrelated, read your labels in case you might be eating a delicious component of human grade dog food goodness.

more later...

2 Comments:

Blogger kav said...

Damn! For an online journal, that one sure does pack a punch! Great poem, btw, and lots of other great'ns. Congrats. And whudda line-up! WOW!

3:06 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

yep, I can't imagine why my scribbles made it with them fellers.

that poem was in NO I.D. published in Australia. a few copies around...

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>