Friday, March 23, 2007

chap o' the quarter...

I just got my copies of the Bottle of Smoke Press Chapbook of the Quarter Club pressing of my mini-chap An Essential Misery, and it looks great. Bill Roberts is a master of the letterpress arts, and everyone should head over and sign up for the Chap o' the Quarter Club, which gets you four mini-chapbooks over the course of a year by damn fine small press writers (well, not me, obviously, I dunno how I slipped into the lineup) unavailable anywhere else, and only by subscription to the Co'T 1/4 Club. this little book won't be available for separate purchase, so I hope everyone supports the small press by picking up a subscription to four great mini-chaps from Bottle of Smoke Press.

the cover...

a teaser...

its backside...


go, buy, support...

5 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

man that looks so good. i'm excited. the bos site is acting funky right now though so i can't sign up :(

BUT i wanted to let you know that a couple of friends and i started this new blog that should be loads of fun... check it out and i want you and everyone you know to send some stuff!

http://fivesevenfive.blogspot.com

(and of course i linked the GPP--i'm just keepin' it real)

3:55 AM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

hey, cool site. I'll definitely send some stuff. everyone check out Five Seven Five and send em some haiku...

9:28 AM  
Blogger j.b said...

congrats, CC.

can't wait to get my copy. i've been a card carrying member of the COQ since its inception. will be up to its demise (or mine).

i will, of course, require you to inscribe my copy when i get it. you know that, right? :)

11:49 AM  
Blogger kav said...

haha, in a few months i'll be a card carrying member too!

10:15 PM  
Blogger kav said...

ps, as always, it looks beautiful, chris/bill

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>