Wednesday, March 14, 2007

the GPP works, kids...

Hosho sent me this and also this. pretty cool, but even better is that the GPP is reaching people on exactly the level we'd hoped. it doesn't have to be my poem, it could just as easily have been Hosh's or Bill Taylor's broadside or C. Allen Rearick's because the GPP Broadsides are all little works of art with great poetry that well represents the indy press/small press.

I find it interesting that this broadside finder felt the metaphor of the poem was strong enough to include in the list of quotations. I'm just a translator/antennae for the strange energies of the universe, for the music we all hear sometimes. I am always amazed at the power of the poem to reach thru all the bullshit and really hit home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>