Wednesday, May 10, 2006

somebody tell me...

if Michael Moore or any of his charities, investment porfolios, etc. own HALLIBURTON STOCK? I read this recently and it seems to be true that he (or one of his direct affiliates) own some 2000 shares. now, I found this at a rightwingnut blog, and of course take it with a grain of salt. FOR NOW. but I took his link down because if it IS true, then I cannot in any way support such a hypocritical stance.

and why do NONE of the blogs that garner respect in the blogosphere as well as the MSM link to him or his site?

I definitely need more info on Mr. Moore personally.
here is the moronic rightwingnut blog. it doesn't bother to SHOW the tax return, but I also cannot find on Google any serious refutation.

I dunno.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaded Prole said...

The way people generally invest is that they invest in a fund, or a group of stocks (portfolio?). It may be that one of the funds Michael Moore has investments in has some Halliburton stock and he may not even be aware of it (until now). That's not the same and consciously investing in a particular company but I guess we'll have to find out more.

At least he uses his money to expose a lot of things but keep in mind that Moore is a liberal and not a revolutionary.

8:23 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

you are absolutely right poet, I have always supported him, and I certainly want him to get the benefit of the doubt. he has a proven record of supporting the working man, and I DEFINITELY do not give much credence to the spin doctors and psychotic freaks such as yer Malkins, Hannitys, et al.

and you are correct in that he supports liberal policies with his own money. no question there. I wish I could give as big.

thanks.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>