Thursday, September 16, 2010

read this...

you can check out some writing from a few small pressers such as myself, justin.barrett, hosh mccreesh, stephen hines, nate graziano, bill taylor, jr. and many more H E R E. thanks to jen for putting together such a grand opus.

also, you can check out some pix from the Veggie Ranch H E R E. it was a good season, we learned a lot and will be able to really make it sing next season...fall will bring some greens and such, but we're mostly gonna use the time to diversify and get right with our future plans for Stella B's World Empire and Trucking Company plus Veggie Ranch and Intelligence Services, Ltd.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hi, Christopher. Thanks so much for the poem. I love it.

Male Pale and Old is awesome. Powerful work by all. Jen's intro is so good, too. And right on.

I'm so stupid that I didn't realize you live in Carolina. I'm a Southern Outer Banks gal but lots of kin and friends in the mountains. I'll pass along the link to your farm to the folks I know in the area.

2:51 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

thanks for the good words, julie...really enjoyed your hat poem and the sentiment it evoked. glad my little impromptu addition to the conversation held up.

yeah, we moved from that hellish toilet called atlanta back in 2008 so we could continue our farming education.

next year we hope to offer a larger number of csa memberships as well as provide some or most of the produce for the food truck we plan on opening. we love living in WNC that's for sure.

thanks for mentioning us!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Father Luke said...

Looks good. I'll have to check it out!

- -
Okay,
Father Luke
Still alive in Portland, Oregon

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>