Saturday, July 24, 2010

new photos...

over at The Veggie Ranch...

check em out.

mexican bean beetles, cucumber beetles, stink bugs, hornworms, flea beetles, white grubs, colorado potato beetle...wish they were as easy to destroy as one's belief in the worth of art, as people slowly turn into dumb jelly everywhere.

I guess, like the garden, if you plant enough, plus extra, some of it will still produce a measure of sustenance, despite the onslaught of horrible creatures bent on voraciously feeding, fucking and dying all while being barely sentient.

though inevitably you have to pick some off and smash them in the hard, hot dirt.

here are some art seeds I made yesterday:


asheville city hall



addiction machine from the Dripolator.

3 Comments:

Blogger Poet Hound said...

Much better than I could ever do, Chris. I'm listening to you on Lynn Alexander's radio show thanks to a link from Hosho. Good stuff, can we ever really write enough?

8:24 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

thanks paula! sadly I didn't end up appearing on that radiola show with hosh, I was in the woods...

and no, we can't write enough. though I've been seeing if I can write too little lately...ha..

2:30 PM  
Blogger Poet Hound said...

I don't know why I thought it was you talking, but you were definitely mentioned. There was a comment about Hosho's titles being almost as long as his poems, and I laughed out loud because it is very true.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>