Tuesday, February 20, 2007

short one...

as I head out the door to play some cards, just heard from Laura Hird that I'll have a "Writer's Showcase" in the next issue (a lot of talented small pressers have these babies, and now the other kind like me...) along with a short bit I wrote for "The Devil Has All The Best Tunes," which is a section on various music that means a lot to folks (I chose, surprise, Miles Davis and "Sketches Of Spain").

I'll update when it's live. all for now, time for one more gulp of Chateau Montrose 98 and then a little mixed games/no limit/pot limit good time.

7 Comments:

Blogger j.b said...

hope you did well in your games.

and congrats on the Showcase. i have one from a few years back. not sure if it's archived or not.

can't wait to read what she puts up there, and your essay. Sketches of Spain is damned fine.

Chateau Montrose i don't know about. damn these infernal Utah laws.

1:06 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

yep, it is.

3:19 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

and here is the sitemap.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

chris: i might have some new poems posted on my showcase soon, look forward to reading yours

12:20 AM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

let me know when they're up, lcb.

1:04 AM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

":harsh song" is great, my man...

1:06 AM  
Blogger j.b said...

if not a bit harsh.

har har.

har.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>