Sunday, February 11, 2007

back in the saddle...

as if anyone noticed, but I've been "offline" for a week now, and only just got a new computer. my old one had a major internal fuckup, complete with loud POP sound and everything freezing up nicely. luckily, I'd backed my shit up to an external drive, but turns out, all the data is fine and dandy, some kind of "heat retention wall" broke and destroyed my motherboard. so now I'm loving my new machine and will transfer all my bullshit from my old sad unit to this new sleek masterpiece of planned obsolescene.

until it crashes too or the world blows up or I go even crazier.

real post to follow at some point, and how bout the GPP? 60 finds!

11 Comments:

Blogger j.b said...

welcome back. built myself a new computer about a month ago. amazing how fast they can be when they're not bogged down by all that crap.

12:12 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

tyvm.

glad to be back. yep, I'm pretty pleased with this beast. it's a Gateway with more memory than I have...

and faster and more polite to strangers too.

4:35 PM  
Blogger j.b said...

all three things are THAT surprising...ha!

yeah, it's shocking how fast and how much memory these beasts have now. and how cheap you can get it all for.

mine, however, is less polite to strangers. we've actually started having it answer the door for us. it's nice. no more missionaries!

10:41 AM  
Blogger kav said...

oh yeah?
mine can roll over, AND shake hands!

welcome back chris!

11:09 PM  
Blogger j.b said...

liar!

it cannot.

2:57 PM  
Blogger kav said...

damn you and your bluff-calling abilities!

well i bet i could be farther than you!

10:08 PM  
Blogger j.b said...

you could BE farther than me?

what the hell does that mean? be what?

you could be tall and lanky farther than me? nope...i've got that covered...

you could be ugly farther than me?
nope...i'm the king of ugly and far away.

in fact, i live in utah. what could be further from ANYWHERE than utah?

1:01 PM  
Blogger kav said...

OH NO!

There's the danger of thinking faster than the fingers can type... that was supposed to be 'PEE FARTHER'.... shit.

I confess that you MAY indeed be superior to me in being farther; however, you're no match for me in a projectile urination tournament!

8:23 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

I am being all of you farther still.

you are being teh least furtherest of all, jb.

10:59 PM  
Blogger kav said...

BURN!

7:49 PM  
Blogger j.b said...

i can't fight the obvious.

i am being teh least fartherest of all.

i be fartherless.

and i can't pee far at all. unless i really hold it in for a long, long time and pinch it tight like the end of a balloon...then it squirts like 25 feet. :)

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>