Tuesday, May 30, 2006

a first step...

towards having a proper webpage where you, the accidental reader, can purchase my literary offerings when available. I plan on putting up some of the limited edition stuff I do sometimes as well as information about my various bullshit, and eventually, poems too.

right now it is under construction (and kind of sad), but there are a couple of photos and I will shape it up when I have time. of course, the blog here at UPRIGHT is still the place to go for current events, art/political madness, and edicts from the Compound.

go and pledge your devotion to The Church of the Black Pearl.

you won't be disappointed with the heavenly rewards you will surely receive.

9 Comments:

Blogger j.b said...

hey, good start.
if you need any help, i'd be willing to proffer my services. i'm no Picasso, but i have a bit of experience with webpages and can help you, if you need it.

on and on.

10:06 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

thanks j.b I will take you up on that, the site needs much cleanup, smaller pix, thumbs with links, etc.

I will figure out what I need and we'll see what we can put together.

thanks again. I'm a computer moron.

2:44 AM  
Blogger j.b said...

what the?

i get on to check out if there've been any updates and all the colors are changed?

first i thought i was having a stroke and seeing weird shit on account of that, but nope, it's just that you changed it up on us.

:)

6:49 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

mwahahahahaha, now I am master of HTML.

I will rule the world....

not really, but I think I got some of the basics down, and will learn more as I go. thanks for your offer my man.

9:44 PM  
Blogger j.b said...

the offer is still there. but, HTML is pretty simple once you figure out the basic syntax.

you've done a masterful job! :)

10:28 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

yup, it was like one of those restaurant mind games on the table at pofolks or cracker barrel, the linking metal rings and a stick, etc., once you see the trick, you can make the magic look easy.

11:55 PM  
Blogger j.b said...

good analogy.

i remember those restaurants from when i lived in FL. funny.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>