Saturday, March 27, 2010

new McCreesh...

if you didn't know because you live beneath the sea or are a houseplant or a moran, Hosho McCreesh has a new super kick ass DeLux version of his latest poem collection from Propaganda Press that will cure your halitosis, raise your snot-nosed asshole children, make you strong like russian bear, clear up that "funky odor" coming from your basement and kiss you goodnight when you're lonely.

you should buy it unless you like sucking at life.

you can do it H E R E.

you don't wanna be a sucker, do you Mr. Simpson?

no. of course not.

(oh, and you've already missed the first edition of the DeLux, so it's second printing for the lot of you losers. heh, losers.)

7 Comments:

Blogger H. said...

It's 2 books folks (full-length chap + the latest in the Pocket Protector series); a signed & numbered broadside; and even a magnet for the fridge--wrapped up all pretty like and sent to your door.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Cunningham said...

holy SHIT whadda fucking deal, kids! TWO (2) BOOKS for CHEEP. I'm gonna stick my magnet on the metal plate in my skull. to be popular, mostly...

I mean, jesus, who can't use some poetry these days? it's at least as useful as universal health care and much easier to procure...

12:07 PM  
Blogger H. said...

2nd Edition is about 1/2 gone...

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'...

1:46 AM  
Blogger j.b said...

not sure which version i got, now i'm worried i only got the 2nd edition.

it came all wrapped up. i don't want to open it. how am i going to get this goodness in me without ruining the wrap and wax seal job?

damn it!

McCreesh foils me again. I hate that guy!

1:41 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

the way to do it is to order TWO, like I did, then I can rip one to shreds and put the other in my airtight vault for when that fucker Hosh kicks it and I can get rich, son...

6:38 PM  
Blogger Father Luke said...

I have a box marked:

"Good Stuff"


This goes in there. The magnet goes on my filing cabinet, which looks like a travel suitcase marred from the places I've been.


- -
Okay,
Father Luke

3:12 PM  
Blogger j.b said...

Yes, two editions.
I have a box marked "Stupid Shit"..it's where all Hosh's stuff goes. But, this is only to throw the marauding hordes (who are sure to come, just ask Fox Noose) from stealing it when they rob me blind. I ain't no dummy.

Chris, the answer to your question is: no one needs poetry. Just ask anyone, they'll tell you.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>