Saturday, April 18, 2009

attention...

this is a blog about Christopher Cunningham, his work, and his assorted bullshit, like stuff he enjoys and various and whatever and etc. if you dig it, stop by. if you hate it, stop by. but leave me out of your conversations with others, please. I am not interested and will delete only those comments that are off topic and annoying.

otherwise, say whatever you like and it stays. I could care less if assholes and/or friends make jerks of themselves...not really anything I can control or care to.

also, it's Saturday and really nice here in the mountains and me, my girl of twenty years, my two dogs and the super fine afternoon are gonna enjoy ourselves, drink some bloody marys and beer, eat a nice meal, all the shit real people do when they have lives.

just sayin'.

end transmission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>