Sunday, April 05, 2009

the official announcement...


for Sunlight is H E R E. for those who don't know, there are 26 hand-bound hardbacks as a special edition, and as of today there are only four three none left.

if you missed the hardback version, we hope you still click the above link and take a chance on the trade paperback, being offered in an edition of 100 and including the same cd as the hardback special edition.

I'm thrilled that this book is being made (especially while I'm alive, heh), that Jason and everyone else involved saw something universal in these personal letters Hosh and I traded back and forth for years, and that so many fine artists are involved to make it a stunning reality.

I offer my humble thanks to those who purchase it and hope you are thoughtfully moved by the contents, much like I was every fucking time I opened up the mailbox and discovered, through the pain and joy of someone the width of a country away, more about myself and art, and the endurance of the human spirit despite the endless banal horrors of daily life, than I thought possible.

these letters helped me to go on; and not just writing...

UPDATE: the hardbacks are now SOLD OUT. thanks to everyone who signed up...

5 Comments:

Blogger j.b said...

hoot hoot.

can't wait to get my grimy fingers on this.

damn fine.

11:37 AM  
Blogger H. said...

One left...

11:42 AM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

we are now SOLD OUT.

thanks to everyone who reserved their copy of this bad boy...

2:55 PM  
Blogger H. said...

The trade paperbacks are still available...& they also come with a copy of THE SUNLIGHT TAPES.

3:35 PM  
Blogger j.b said...

great job on selling out, guys.

haha. sell outs!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>