Tuesday, September 02, 2008

In Gambler's Blood...

is now available. four bucks (but I suggest you try the "three for ten bucks" offer from Kendra Steiner Editions and pick up work by Doug Draime, John Sweet, Luis Berriozabal and many other great writers). remember, every copy gets an original watercolor as a special insert. I think this book turned out really well, nine poems that tell the story of a poker hand in action. take a chance and head over H E R E to purchase your copy and support the small press. thanks to bill shute for the opportunity and inspirado and to cynthia etheridge for the cover.

3 Comments:

Blogger H. said...

I have the Draime & the Berriozabal--& they're both really, really good...& both encourage as well as get better with subsequent readings...you won't be sorry!

I'm planning on the Sweet & the MK Chavez myself...more great stuff from KSE!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Poet Hound said...

Chris,
Just filled out a check and finished writing the envelope to send off to Bill Shute to order my copy of "in gambler's blood." Can't wait to receive it!

8:57 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

thanks paula; you won't be disappointed (I think). bill did a fine job, selected some nice paper, the font is perfect.

and hosh is right: I've got the draime on the way and LCB writes some of the best stuff around...

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>