Thursday, October 08, 2009

want this?

I have three two one none signed author copies left of the color broadside being included with the "Deluxe" edition of my Pocket Protector book Death Is My Subject from Propaganda Press; I hope everyone purchases one of the limited "Deluxe" copies for a measly six bucks when it's available sometime next week or so (I'll post a link), but in the meantime, if anyone wants one of those three, email me and I'll put it in the mail.

the poem is "like some mutual disease" and it's one of my personal favorites; the kind of poem I'd like inscribed on my tombstone, if I planned on having one of those things. which I don't.

I'm going to be ground into fine powder, mixed with ink and then be scrawled across a thick piece of paper. I'll say, "fuck you, assholes! I had more fun than you!" then I'll have the paper photocopied, scanned and spam-emailed around the world. then the original will be crumpled up into a tight ball, tossed to the dogs for a good chewing, set on fire, then thrown into the creek behind our house.

it'll be nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Father Luke said...

You've got mail.

- -
Me,
Father Luke

1:55 AM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

in the envelope...

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>