Saturday, February 14, 2009

offer...

I have one extra contributor's copy of the unbelievably good Octothorp: a sunnyoutside reader and will mail it to the first person who asks for it (and I'll sign it if you ask real nice).

this little chap is one of the best reads I've come across lately, with the exception of my sorry poem (frankly david must've been drinking old antifreeze the day he took my poem, but that's his problem, isn't it?), so if you don't get this copy, you should buy one anyway.

you won't be disappointed.

UPDATE: sorry, it's now gone, kids.

4 Comments:

Blogger j.b said...

i have an extra too. and i agree with everything Chris said: the anthology is great and his poem sucks! :)

but don't let that scare you, because my poem more than makes up for it. ;)

11:20 AM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

he's right.

j.b's poem is the whole goddamn raison d'etre.

I'm just filler, like in life...:)

11:40 AM  
Blogger j.b said...

i don't know french, but i 100% agree! :)

ha....

unless raison d'etre means piece of shit.
it actually sounds like a dish you'd get in a fancy restaurant, though.

5:32 PM  
Blogger alt-current.com: said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>