Wednesday, November 05, 2008

president barack fucking hussein X, bitches...

FUCK YEAH!

eat it: assholes, racists, wingnuts, shitheads, fascists, corporate lackeys, yes men, ignorant bible thumping nutjobs, and etc.

from one of Teh Sadlies: "ZOMMFG!! This is better than when the Cubs lost! Their misery was so great I wanted to lick the screen, then; right now I wanna stick my head through the screen, into the NRO’s Bizarro World, and just point and laugh. A lot. Yes, their grief is my sustenance. Mmm cry some more, wingnuts! Your tears are so delicious! It’s not enough that we’ve won; what’s really sweet is that the forces of concentrated evil have LOST."

2 Comments:

Blogger j.b said...

truly historic.

i'm proud of my country, proud of my countrymen. proud of being an American.

now, let's do this, suckas!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jeff Fleming said...

Well this election certainly goes a long way toward restoring my faith in man, our country and our ability to change and grow. 52% of this country voted for a man of color to hold the highest office in the land. FIFTY-TWO PERCENT!

Oh and don't forget, 48% voted to have an idiot as Vice-President: YOU BETCHA!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>