Sunday, July 30, 2006

sunday religion...

ahhh yes. it's always the jews, isn't it? or is it? especially when the Christians that are desperately praying for the end times let down their guard and reveal their real reason for "loving" the jews: hatred and strange, ugly deceit. and what's worse are the hordes of political ideologues who dance about the coattails of crazy to further their own twisted agendas.

anyway, do you really want this guy making any decisions for anyone?

or this guy:


meh. I'm sure it's gonna be fine.

3 Comments:

Blogger H. said...

Happy Birthday man. Will try to get something en route this weekend...

11:37 AM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

thanks hosh.

don't sweat it, baby. I just sent you a small note with some goodies.

lemme know when it gets there.

3:03 PM  
Blogger christopher cunningham said...

no doubt. I am to the point where I need my horror flitered thru the lens of satire so I don't go insane.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>