Monday, June 12, 2006

brief announcement...

this from columnist LCB:

Do you think we can make a mention on Jeff Vande Zande's novel on the blog? He is a good guy and a good poet. His work has been in the Blue Collar Review, also has a chapbook there, and I took one of his poems for the Remark edition (#25). I still have lots of those copies.


you got it, Luis: go here for information on the novel. I've obviously not seen it, but I have enjoyed Mr. Vande Zande's work in BCR, so I'm sure it will be a good read.

3 Comments:

Blogger christopher cunningham said...

it is our pleasure to support writers keeping the craft alive. hope it sells out for you.

thanks for commenting.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

Chris:

I ordered my copy today.
Justin also put a plug in
for Jeff's novel. Thanks
to both of you (CC&JB)& I look
forward to reading the novel.

3:20 AM  
Blogger j.b said...

you're welcome, Luis and Jeff.

i'll second Chris's sentiments. this is what we do, this is why we live, this is what we're here for.

support the small press!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>